Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How much is too much?

Last week I signed up for this half marathon.  

To top it off, I signed up with about 5 of my co-workers, one of whom is a regular running partner.   So now this means I'm totally committed.  No backing out now.  

It's my second half race this year, after the Carlsbad race I did in January.

All of this said,  I must admit -- a small part of me is disappointed in myself for not doing the La Jolla Half in April.  I would have had a cool medal come August and bragging rights of having run the Triple Crown.  Of course, damn work got in the way.  And other more important priorities, like spending time with the twins and Dave.

But how much else can I do with everything I have going on?!  I guess I need to set limits for myself too or I'll probably make myself insane.

2 comments:

just jamie said...

Oh, and you just added blogging to the list. Good luck with that! :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Found your blog while exploring other ones. I really enjoyed visiting. Would love to be a part of your blog circle!