Tuesday, June 10, 2008

True Religions...Move over

I have a new favorite pair of jeans.  

Yes, the Hudson flap pocket jean, boot-cut stretch in Marcy Wash.

Wearing Hudsons is like wearing sweats (no joke) but WAAAY cuter and oh, so, un-momsy like.   Top this with a pair of wedge sandals and a cute pastel blouse and  voila!   Instant chic, AND they make you feel like a million bucks.  

And every mom wants to feel like a million bucks.

This little incident also helped put this lovely denim on top of my designer jean fetish list:
When I wore my Hudson's to work for the first time the other week, within 10 minutes of being there right after grabbing my morning coffee,  the most discriminating of fashionistas in my office commented on how skinny I looked (this, after my Spanx post  -- just so we all know I need help).   I knew it was the jeans immediately.  

(Oh, and flattery helps, too)

Hudsons, where have you been hiding all these years??

And why did I wait so long to buy you?!


3 comments:

just jamie said...

Holy moly, those *are* super cute. PLEASE have a jeans party ... I want (a deal on) those!

Tursipops said...

That is hilarious, and very you.

Anonymous said...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2976472/0~2376776~2374325~6004797?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6004797&P=1

Are these them?