Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whip It

We had date night last night.

And it was all planned very nicely by my husband.

My sister in law came in and watched the kids while we went to the Del Mar Fairgrounds to watch the horse races.   And we won $8 from the last race (the only race we watched) which paid for one of our expensive beers.

The highlight of the night was watching a free concert at the end of the night by Devo. Yes, that Devo...the band with the red energy dome hats with the funny videos that accompanied signature 80's songs like "Whip It" and "Beautiful World."

Funny, he positioned it to me like were going to watch to Del Mar to watch and bet on the horses.  Never mentioned Devo.

I know he just wanted to see Devo.

Tricky one, he is.  (But a keeper!)







1 comment:

Polly said...

I hope you got to jump around like crazy kids, reminicent of your youth!