Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SoCal moment #154

I ran into a friend (mostly casual acquaintance) who I hadn't seen in a while the other day.

And as I reached out to give her a greeting and a hug, she pulled away (not in a hostile way) pointed to her boobs and said, "Careful.  I just had these done."

I couldn't figure out if she really was tender and sensitive in her boob area, or if she was merely calling attention to her 2 new BFFs.

Probably a little of both.

(I don't know why, but I am just so amused by that story.  I really shouldn't be because this is so damn typical behavior of the - ahem, ahem -  age/income demographic where I live  - the aspiring MILF, almost-bordering-on-cougar, Wisteria Lane-types who live in my bubble of Southern California suburbia...but then again, I only live in THE ultimate cosmetic and collagen-n-botox-injection-happy capital of the world...yes, counting LA of course.)

1 comment:

Polly said...

I think I would have had to restrain myself from giving them a good squeeze!!