Monday, October 20, 2008

Why I haven't been blogging lately

Yeah, I know.  Excuses, excuses:

Kids and family.

Work, work, and more work.  (it's kicking my ass right now!)

Busy weekend schedule - birthday parties, travel, Lord knows what else. 

Obama campaign volunteering, with 14 days to go.

Did I mention work?

Internet surfing to satisfy my internal political junkie and obsession with this campaign.

Would. Rather. Sleep. 

(OMG, where the hell did October go?!)

Blog topics that I will attempt to cover in the near-term, time permitting:  
  • Funny (and appalling!) stories from my campaign involvement (and the myriad 80 year olds I seem to have to call from my canvassing lists)
  • Camping with the kiddos, Take 1 (or, how to avoid having your 3 year old twins whine all night  when sleeping in a tent in the great outdoors)
  • Family reunion (I guess I now understand why we only seem to do this every couple of years)
  • Birthday party planning (I can't believe my babies are  actually kids now!)
You see, I actually DO have a lot to say and share; there are just not enough hours in the day to write about them.  

1 comment:

Polly said...

At least you have a list, I can't remember what it was I actually wanted to blog about!!! Looking forward to the posts when life is not in the way - a feeling I know completely!!