Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 in review (Or, what has inspired me this year)

These little guys (in 2005)...


...Who are now this big.


And him, my life partner, who is my source of balance and strength every day.



Quality time together as a family...whether on vacation or around the holiday table or simple, everyday things, like hanging out in our pajamas at home (or in this case, at a campground).



This awe-inspiring victory, and what it has meant for me, our children and the potential we can reach together...reminding me just how far we have come. 


The wonderful company of female friends who are trying-to-balance-it-all-dammit. And who can also relate to this stressful, crazy, but blissful time in our lives parenting little ones.


Believing in magic, and viewing the world with the hope and wonderment that my children see with every little thing that most adults take for granted.


The beauty of children in general, and what I learn from them each day...especially the lesson about being carefree and unapologetic about anything.





2 comments:

Polly said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. So great to have things to be inspired by isn't it!

By the way - I have an award for you over at my blog - first time I have ventured down this blog award path!

just jamie said...

You nailed if my friend! Happy 2009!